Eddystone Community Pharmacy is a state-licensed, full-service retail pharmacy providing comprehensive services to patients in Eddystone, Chester, Ridley Park, Marcus Hook, Trainer, Sharon Hill, and surrounding communities. Owned wholly by the nonprofit AIDS Care Group (ACG), we reinvest profits back into serving the health and wellness of our community.
Our Retail Community Pharmacy
Our Specialty Care
Eddystone Community Pharmacy specializes in chronic care conditions such as HIV, hepatitis C, mental health, STD/STI treatments, and more. We serve diverse populations and are dedicated to delivering top-quality care for our patients.
• We accept most health insurance plans.
• We offer patients free home-delivery.
• We provide health and wellness screenings.Our goal is to provide comprehensive and personalized care to each and every patient.
By being part of a nonprofit community-based provider, our pharmacy staff is able to communicate directly with doctors, nurses, psychiatrists, drug treatment counselors, outreach staff, and medical case managers. So, together, we can take better care of you!
Our Caring Staff
We care about patients, and that means getting to know you and meeting your needs. Patients can speak directly to our expert staff, many of whom live and work in the communities we serve.
Our team of seasoned professionals offer not only the highest quality pharmacy services but also thorough compliance oversight so that clients and patients alike feel taken care of and confident as they move ahead with their medication regimens.
Our 340B Expertise
Eddystone: The 340B Advantage
Eddystone Community Pharmacy is also a 340B contract pharmacy for covered entities across the country. We are highly experienced in serving diverse patient populations and are experts in the 340B Drug Pricing Program.
• 340B Experts.Our staff has extensive knowledge and expertise in 340B regulatory and compliance requirements.
• 340B Contract Pharmacy.We offer specialty pharmacy services to covered entities across the country at affordable prices. At Eddystone Community Pharmacy, we charge a fixed-per-script charge, which is more aligned with the Office of Pharmacy Affairs expectations and well below the traditional 20% fee of other contract pharmacies. Our competitive pricing means you save money on your bottom line and more of your costs can go towards direct client care.
• 340B Compliance, Preparation, and Implementation.We provide system-wide integration to guide you every step of the way, from 340B audit preparation and coordinated compliance services to 340B implementation support and beyond.We have experience serving Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program grantees and providers, federally qualified health centers (FQHCs), disproportionate share hospitals, and others.
Before your current contract expires, call us at 484-480-3341. The 340B program, a lifeline and necessity for many safety-net providers, is getting more complex as regulations and guidelines continue to change. The traditional covered entity-contract pharmacy relationships are coming under increasing scrutiny and need to be supported by comprehensive 340B compliance and audit policies, procedures, and operations. Along with opportunity comes responsibility. See the difference Eddystone Pharmacy staff can make and join our family of collaborating agencies working to improve lives and positively impact communities.